Teachers-to-GO! handed you the basic idea of having the opportunity to be exposed to diverse views and individuals that can broaden their perspectives and increase their consciousness about world realities and issues.
Here are some trivia regarding Online Education.
TRIVIA No. 1
3 Types of Online Education
- 80-100% online courses have no face to face interaction with teacher
- 30-80% course delivered online: Traditional courses using web facilitated courses
- Blended or hybrid: Up to 20 percent of content delivered online: otherwise, traditional face to face classroom learning
TRIVIA No. 2
62% percentage of students who believe virtual learning allows adults to work full time while still attending school
TRIVIA No. 3
21,147,055 number of students enrolled in distance learning courses in 2012
TRIVIA No. 4
About 2,642,158 were enrolled exclusively in online courses.
TRIVIA No. 5
46% of students say their biggest motivation for enrolling in an online course was to advance their current career.
Let’s increase educational access and gain a greater outlook on how students learn most effectively through Teachers-to-GO! Online Education Platform.
Visit our website today www.teachers-to-go.com
We recommend you to read this:
- Online Education Towards Success
- How does University Counseling Work?
- How Teachers-to-GO! Is Reinventing Online Learning