Congratulations! You’ve finished high school and are now looking into the next part of your learning adventure. The big question now is: How can you improve your chances of being admitted to your dream university? Check out our 10 quick tips.
1) Start early. It means thinking about college as early as in middle school. Getting good grades and maintaining good class standing is just one but also the most crucial factor that can affect your entrance to your dream university.
Image Source: niutoday.info
2) Gain the support of your parents and family. Seek their counsel and get as much help throughout the whole process.
Image Source: alcoholthinkagain.com.au
3) Meet with your guidance counselor and key teachers. They can provide insightful details and useful information about course selection, standardized tests, and suitable majors for you.
Image Source: ashburnbuzz.com
4) Focus on key elements. Grades and class standing are one thing, but SAT/ACT exam scores also play a crucial role during college application and admission.
Image Source: upi.com
5) Join relevant clubs or organizations. Universities are looking for standout applicants with leadership potential and solid academic goals – make sure they find it in you.
Image Source: wittenberg.edu
Teachers-to-GO! is your one-stop University Counseling service provider for:
- Creating a winning student profile with your shortlisted universities
- Reviewing the instructions, requirements, and deadlines
- Submitting all required paperwork and following up on your application
Love to read more articles?
You can also read this: