Excellent SAT scores, GPA, and acceptance rate. These are the three critical numbers that will determine your acceptance to Dartmouth College.
Fast Facts about Dartmouth College Scores
- The average SAT score composite at Dartmouth College is a 2195. For you to be considered, you need to have a 75th percentile SAT score – having a 2350, for example, gives you an above average ranking.
- The average GPA at Johns Hopkins is 4.1 – extremely competitive. A mix of A’s and B’s won’t make the cut; you have to be at the top of the class to be able to make it. Your AP or IB class credits should show academic excellence.
- The acceptance rate at Johns Hopkins is 10%, i.e., 10 out of 100, for example.
Notable Truths About Johns Hopkins
- This Ivy League college is ranked number one in undergraduate teaching.
- Dartmouth’s Latin motto “Vox clamantis in deserto” which means “the voice of one crying out in the wilderness.”
- Almost all freshmen students are required to participate in a pre-orientation, student-run five-day outdoor program called ‘trips’ to familiarize themselves with the Dartmouth culture.
- Undergraduates as early as in their first year can be co-authors already of researches led by faculty and graduate students, which gave Dartmouth the Carnegie Foundation recognition of being a “research university with very high research activity”.
- Diversity and multiculturalism is strongly encouraged in the university, playing host to students from 71 countries around the world.
- Theodor Geisel, famously known as Dr. Seuss, was a Dartmouth Class of 1925 member. After being banned from extracurricular activities when he got caught drinking (during the Prohibition Laws era), Geisel adopted the pen name “Seuss” to continue working on the college humor magazine.
How TTG University Counseling Works
- Teachers-to-GO offers university counseling packages that can guide you through the entire admission process – from start to finish.
- Match your academic background, unique personality and strengths, as well as career goals with your shortlisted universities
- Get assistance in scheduling key application milestone dates, completing admission requirements and developing action plan on test preparation
- Have stress-free experience during the planning, implementation and follow-through stages of your university application
Meet your assigned counselor by creating an account at http://ttg-universitycounseling.com/.
Know more about our University Counseling packages by emailing us at email@example.com.