- IB works in partnership and full cooperation with schools, governments and international organizations to offer a world-class educational program where students are equipped with the holistic knowledge, understanding, attitudes and skills necessary for success in university and beyond.
- The IB program strives to serve as an internationally recognized qualification for entry to top universities around the world.
- IB introduced its Diploma Program (DP) in 1969, followed by the Middle Years Program (MYP) in 1994, and the Primary Years Program (PYP) in 1997.
- The IB Career-Related Certificate (IBCC) was launched in 2010 cater to students aged 16-19 needing special skills and competencies for a career-related pathway.
- All three IB programs encourages students to learn individually and also collaboratively, while being exposed to a broad range of current societal issues and to various cultures around the world.
Interested in earning an IB diploma?
Enroll at Teachers-to-GO! Online Preparation Course from June 26 to August 20, 2016 for a unique, stimulating and in-depth introduction to any THREE IBDP subjects of your choice!
Have access to LIVE! 1-on-1 online tutoring sessions with experienced and expert IBDP teachers and academic advisors!